2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Angry Nero 11 advice sought

I am using Nero 8 and am disappointed to learn that it cannot burn video to blu ray disc and am now considering upgrading to Nero 11 Platinum.
    Can any existing users of Nero 11 Platinum please advise whether Nero 11 Platinum can burn video content to blu ray discs?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    First check Nero BurnLite, which is FREE (I don't know whether it supports Blu or not). You might also shop around for free trials, to get an idea of what you like or don't like (and may or may not use).

I think almost any burner available now supports Blu-Ray, and in many cases you may qualify for an upgrade price because you have an existing program. Roxio may be the traditional competitor for Nero, but some that may be off your radar, like Ashampoo Burning Studio or Corel WinDVD, are worth checking on because the market is competitive and they tend to have sales. Both of those are available to me at a discount offered in this week's email, possibly because I am on their mailing lists or possibly because it is back-to-school sale time.