2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Firefox issue after patch Tuesday

So, I patched today, also patched Adobe and Flash. I am using FF 14.0.1 on a Win7 64bit system with 4GB ram. This problem started after installing the patches and restarting the machine. It ONLY happens with Yahoo Mail, no other sites. When I refresh the page, I get the yellow bar saying I need a missing plugin, click the box, the plugin finder comes up but nothing happens. FF plugin page says all my plugins are up to date. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same problem. I deleted the pluginreg.dat file as they suggested to reinitialize it, both with FF running and without. Still the same problem. I disabled all plugins, same problem with none of them active. Any ideas, anyone? Below is what shows from the FF troubleshooting page - only they say that "show folder" should say "open containing folder", don't see why that would be a problem as that does open the folder and the .dat file is there. I'm at a loss, obviously. Thanks in advance for any help. There is a reset to default state option, but that would eliminate a LOT of things I've saved over the years, and I'm not sure it would cure this problem. And it is just odd that it only happens in Yahoo Mail. :^) gene

Application Basics

No code has to be inserted here.
    Extensions

Important Modified Preferences

Graphics

JavaScript

Library Versions

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Fixed it with a complete flash uninstall and reinstall. Just fyi...