Star Lounger
    Thanks

Toolbar listed in Templates & add-ins window but wont display in Word- help

I am rolling out a new toolbar which is a simple drop down menu with three macros. works great on my machine. Tested on client's machine and the toolbar won't display in Word or in the View > Toolbars list. But it is listed in the Templates and Add-Ins list. Never had a problem making and distributing toolbars until now. In Word 2002.

any suggestions are greatly apprecited.
    Thanks
    Charlie
    charlie6067

Thanks
    What would show up in the templates and Add-Ins window is the name of a template to be loaded as an Add-In, not the name of a toolbar.

Is the toolbar stored in the template you are using as an Add-In?

Are the macros stored there?

The default storage location is normal.dotm. You would need to use the Organizer to move them to your template if they are not already there.

Templates in Microsoft Word
    Charles Kyle Kenyon
    Madison, Wisconsin

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Charles for the tip. I am embarrassed to ask, but how can I tell which ProbateToolbar.dot contains the actual toolbar? The two versions I developed both have code in them. Doesn't that mean each should have the new toolbar? Or, is there something else to look for? I'm not back at office until Tuesday but will look at the Organizer first thing. Thanks again. Sorry the Chiefs could not give GB a better game last week. We're used to it in KC.
    Last edited by charlie6067; 2012-09-02 at 16:53.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I resolved problem by remaking the toolbar. Must not have saved it with Normal on first pass.

Charlie
    charlie6067