3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Opera experience

Since recently installing Opera, I had to uninstall and reinstall three software products that suddenly stopped working properly and have a minor operating system glitch. In the five years I've owned my computer, this has never happened. I ran a couple of malware scans, but nothing was found. Since there were no other recent changes to my computer since installing Opera, I assume Opera is the cause. Has anyone else experienced these types of problems with Opera?

Lounger
    Thanks
    Been using Opera for donkey's years and never seen anything like this. No, Opera cannot be the cause of your issues - but since you don't say what programs you had problems with and why you decided you had to reinstall them it is impossible to know.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davews View Post
    Been using Opera for donkey's years and never seen anything like this. No, Opera cannot be the cause of your issues - but since you don't say what programs you had problems with and why you decided you had to reinstall them it is impossible to know.
    The programs involved were Canon ZoomBrowser EX, Seagate DiscWizard, and Nitro Reader. As my original post mentioned, I reinstalled them because they stopped working properly. They all work fine now. I uninstalled Opera.