New Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy Problem--Copied Pic's from IPhone-PC Windows Explorer created 1 2.9G JPEG

I was moving my IPhone Pictures & Videos to my PC via Windows Explorer in Vista and it worked fine on most of them but...... from 8/20--9/1 it created a 2.9G JPEG file that only shows 1 Picture but, I'm sure it actually contains multiple pictures and a few videos. I didn't catch the error and deleted the pictures on my IPhone and ICLoud backup so, now I can't get to to the individual pictures from those dates. Are there any free programs or tips to break this giant JPEG into the invidual files????

Thanks

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    JPG or TIF? I thought JPGs with a few 3D images would have an MPO (Multi-Picture Object) extension.

Anyway; you could try Irfanview, which can handle MPO JPGs and multipage TIFs.

Bruce