Lounger
    Thanks

excel compatible format

I have several Excel '07 spreadsheets I want to transfer to MS Works spreadsheets. Is there a compatible forma from Excel '07?

Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MartinM For This Useful Post:

pdb430 (2012-09-14)

Lounger
    Thanks
    Not a very satisfactory solution from MS! I'm moving off Excel do to reliability problems from purchased OFFice '07 when I bought new PC with Win7. If MS thinks offering Office '07 as a disfunctional solution will cause customers to upgrade, they are sadly mistaken. They are simply dis-infranchising their user base.

Thanks for your reply!

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    There's something wrong with your installation - could be any of your Windows, Office or PC components, or an infection, but don't be so quick to blame Excel which is pretty stable in the experience of many.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pdb430 View Post
    Not a very satisfactory solution from MS! I'm moving off Excel do to reliability problems from purchased OFFice '07 when I bought new PC with Win7. If MS thinks offering Office '07 as a disfunctional solution will cause customers to upgrade, they are sadly mistaken. They are simply dis-infranchising their user base.

Thanks for your reply!
    I've not encountered any reliability problems with Office 2007 since installing it 4 years ago. Microsoft have taken into account some of the user feedback regarding the interface in their design of Office 2010, but both Office 2007 / 2010 are now widely used within business, and other than a dislike of the Ribbon structure I've not heard any major negative feedback about either product!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jeremybarker For This Useful Post:

pdb430 (2012-09-15)

Lounger
    Thanks
    My version is the installed trial version with new pc. I think its the 'Student or Home' version? Anyway, Used to have patches on MS site, but not anymore. Thanks for your response.