3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Subscribing to Windows calendar

I am trying to subscribe to US Holiday calendar for my Windows Calendar. I went to the website http://www.icalshare.com/ to find US Holidays. After clicking on the link “Subscribe to Calendar” I see this dialog box:

This only gives me the option of Microsoft Outlook or 30 Boxes (which I am unfamiliar with). When I select “Choose” it takes me to a Search of my computer, but I do not know where Windows Calendar is located.

I tried using the URL of Webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/US32holidays.ics in the Subscribe link on Windows calendar, but received Error 503:Service Unavailable message.

I could use your help in loading the subscription and would like to know of a couple of good sites for other calendars to subscribe.

Thanks in advance,
    Richard Spring

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Do not know why the two pictures did not post, but you should get the general idea.
    Richard Spring

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Well I answered my own question.
    At the website http://www.icalshare.com/ to find US Holidays. After clicking on the link “Subscribe to Calendar”, then select “Choose” to take me to a Search of my computer. In the search box I went to C:/Program Files/Windows Calendar/WinCal, then Open.

It loads very nicely thank you.

The website has 4300 different calendar to subscribe.

Thanks for letting me figure it out.
    Richard Spring