Lounger
    Thanks

Need cookie manager for IE9

Looking for a cookie manager that will allow me to keep certain cookies but delete others. I've searched the web and haven't found much. I did try Cookie Monster (latest version) but it wouldn't even pick up any cookies on my Win7 X64 system. I tried both cookies locations in Apps/roaming.

I've got NirSoft IE CookiesView installed now but it has no feature to let you mark cookies for "non-deletion".

I've been a long time Firefox user and use the Cookie Culler extension with it but I'm getting tired of the way Firefox is going plus it just seems slower than IE0 now days.
    Last edited by Ed Y; 2012-09-18 at 11:06.
    Ed

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    IE9 lets you allow or block cookies from specific sites at Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, Sites.

But if you want to delete some after the event, then CCleaner can do that at Options, Cookies, Cookies to Delete or Cookies to Keep before running its cleaner.

Bruce

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, Bruce. I've been a CCleaner user for years but had forgot about that option. Probably just what I need.
    Ed

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    PurgeFox allows me to manage cookies in both Firefox and IE, keep what I want and purge the rest. Find it at http://www.purgefox.com/index.htm. Also enables you to purge your temp files and browser caches.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFleming View Post
    PurgeFox allows me to manage cookies in both Firefox and IE, keep what I want and purge the rest. Find it at http://www.purgefox.com/index.htm. Also enables you to purge your temp files and browser caches.
    Not free though; $20 or $30 for anything more than a 15-day trial, right?

Bruce