Thanks

SkyDrive and Recycle Bin

I know that there had been talk about things deleted from SkyDrive going to the recycle bin, I can verify that if you delete an item from within Skydrive it will show up in your desktop recycle bin. Guess I never really had the need to check before, so I don't know how long this has been there. So after I wrote this I opened up SkyDrive, and in the lower left hand corner it says "Recycle Bin" without looking closly it appears that almost everything I have ever deleted from SkyDrive is in that bin...... Interesting

John
    Last edited by t8ntlikly; 2012-09-20 at 10:15.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    That new feature of Skydrive online (3-30 days storage after deletion) was just announced a couple of days ago: New SkyDrive recycle bin available today

Bruce

Thanks
    thanks Bruce...As I mentioned earlier I am also trying out Office 365. Using that coupled with Skyrive, is totally awesome and this just adds to the awesomeness (sp)
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)