Star Lounger
    Thanks

Dual Axis Graph Question

Hi again

I have a monthly two-axis graph that shows how many days four individuals experienced exceptions (bar) and cumulatively, the percentage of the month that were attributable to them. Iím trying to build a similar type of graph that covers a yearís worth of data, or failing that, show the percentage by month and the total exceptions for that month by individual. Is this possible? Iím attaching a sample graph and if anyone could help me, Iíd appreciate it. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    I am not sure what you want the chart to look like. Could you "draw" the final look (it does not have to be completely accurate) to demonstrate the view)

Steve

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I see you have two month's worth of data on the annual sheet, but just one "monthly" sheet. Easiest thing to do would be copy the monthly sheet 11 times and name them January to December, then just enter a sum formula into the annual worksheet for each monthly total.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Steve, thank you for the response. Displaying the monthly percentage [12 times by individual] I understand, but within each bar I'd like to indicate either how many mistakes were made by each individual for each month, or, during that month, how many days were mistakes made attributable by individual. If Hughey had 3 days of mistakes, but each of the 3 days there were 15 mistakes, I'd like to retain the percentage and in the center of the bar show 45 or failing that, 3.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for your response BigMac; the trouble is I still don't know how to graph the 12 month, the % of errors and preferrably the total errors each month by individual or the number of days per month each individual had an error.