Thanks

Interesting SkyDrive observation

I have two SkyDrive accounts, and it is pretty much a P.I.M.A. to switch back and forth between accounts. To do this I can use SDEplorer pro, and that is what I have been doing. This morning however I found out that I can do it a whole lot easier using the SkyDrive Desktop App. This morning I was on line using the account that was not tied into the SkyDrive App (my secondary account). Using Snagit I copied a web page confirmation that I needed to a pdf file, and saved it to a folder in using the SkyDrive App. that is the primary account.
    With the secondary account still open and logged onto, I clicked on the file in the SkyDrive App. and it opened perfectly. SWEET! I send way more stuff using my secondary SkyDrive account, than I do the primary, but my primary account is also the primary on my phone and it is a lot easier to do this than to switch the accounts around.... Give it a try!
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks

Thumbs up Interesting SkyDrive Observation Part 2

I also have 2 Skydrive accounts, but its app is not installed on any of my pc's. I accessed my secondary account and shared all with my main account. Now I have access to all my files by just logging in to my main account.
    George's PC Specs. / Laptop. Desktop.

Thanks
    Ok, now I have to ask Rode.. I know I can share individual folders / files from my primary to my secondary account, but I haven't seen a way to share the entire SkyDrive in one click, or ss that what you did.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    John, if you make an entire folder shared, everything put in it is shared, including other folders you make. Here's how mine looks.

Capture.JPG
    George's PC Specs. / Laptop. Desktop.