Lounger
    Thanks

McAfee Blocking Amazon mp3 Downloader???

I purchased an mp3 single & was downloading it as usual when McAfee blocked the download. When I looked to the details, there is a message about discovering a problem that can exploit the Flash player. I believe it was dated today & McAfee definitely hasn't taken this action in the past. I struggle with the technobabble on the page, but am reluctant to override the block. Anyone have the scoop on this? I would contact Amazon, but many of their staff members rely heavily on scripts so don't know that I would get a meaningful response. Thanks!!

Thanks
    I do not and will never trust McAfee. I rid myself of this app years ago. Many others are doing the same. I would replace McAfee with either AVG 2013 AV free or MSE and see if the problem continues.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the input, Ted. I've used McAfee successfully for many years. The only time my e-mail was ever hacked in the past 20 years was when I was using alternative products (Avast & Zonealarm, if I recall correctly) because I'd heard so many complaints about how slow & intrusive McAfee is.

Since I'm posting, just wanted to share a shout out to Windows Secrets. I see that my subscription is expiring & will definitely be renewing.