Thanks

SkyDrive problem?

I am trying to open my SkyDrive on my laptop, and this is what I am seeing.
    I can access SkyDrive just fine from my phone. and can access all of my files through the desktop app as well.
    Anyone else having a problem?
    skydrive.JPG

thanks
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Ok, got it fixed. I decided to click on Active X filter button even though I was not filtering. When I did so the page came back as it normally appears. I then clicked the icon to not filter and all seem well. Must have gotten hung up somewhere between the Eastern WA data farm and here.....
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    Hi John, I know you have fixed it, but thats how it looks if using IE, its much easier with FF.
    George's PC Specs. / Laptop. Desktop.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderunner View Post
    Hi John, I know you have fixed it, but thats how it looks if using IE, its much easier with FF.
    since when is that how it looks using I.E.? This is the first time that this has happened. I know your answers are better than that?
    Thanks John

Thanks
    Hi John, just looked at Skydrive webpage again using IE, its now the same as FF. On my first every attempt using IE it looked like your image and took me a few minutes to find how to log-in. I only used IE as FF had a problem with version 16.0 but its been updated again, so far so good. Apologies for the confusion.
    George's PC Specs. / Laptop. Desktop.

Thanks
    No worries Rode..... LOL what? FF had a problem too.... LMAO!!! good save!
    I normally run I.E. with the Active X off, and turn it on sparingly and then only if I really need it. On my SkyDrive as well as othe MSFT pages I have it set to on, and as I said there must of been a glitch somewhere so that I had to toggle it... oh well !$#%8#$ happens.
    I have tried FF on several occasions, and it just doesn't do it for me. Now the older Netscape 7 I think it was,.... that was a browser.
    Thanks John