3 Star Lounger Not Brightest Bulb's Avatar
    Thanks

Keyscrambler Program

This morning in Newsletter read about the Keyscrambler application. Anybody else using it just curious, it sounds like it might be a handy little protection program.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I use the program with Internet Explorer and wouldn't be without it. It encripts every keystroke when filling in online forms and also encripts the spacebar. You can configure it to appear at the top right or top left of IE windows, or bottom right or left. I am not sure what other browsers it works with, but the program website should tell you.

You should set the program to load at startup.

Regards,Roy
    OS Dual Boot Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit & Windows 7 Pro With SP1 64 bit. (Intel Core i7 2600K Processor LGA1155-Asus P867 Pro Motherboard-GTX550 Ti DirectCU Graphics Card-Memory 8GB)

Roy Whitethread

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Any keylogger worth it's salt will inject itself into Internet Explorer and collect the data direct from the form - after the keystrokes have landed. I suspect Keyscrambler won't help if this occurs.
    I'd keep my anti virus up to data, be careful which sites I visit and triple check downloads. If you're really paranoid run a virus scan outside Windows.

cheers, Paul