Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts

Thanks
    I had to laugh when I first saw that.
    If anyone is going to easily pick up on something new and different it's gonna be a child.

They are creatures devoid of being jaded by prior experiences and would easily see it as a challenge rather than a burden.
    When children get older though, we can easily teach them our bad attitudes and our impatience with very little effort at all.
    Last edited by CLiNT; 2012-10-21 at 13:18.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CLiNT View Post
    I had to laugh when I first saw that.
    If anyone is going to easily pick up on something new and different it's gonna be a child.

They are creatures devoid of being jaded by prior experiences and would easily see it as a challenge rather than a burden.
    You are right, of course . Also, the fact that anyone can learn it, doesn't mean the UI couldn't be better .

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Clint : If anyone is going to easily pick up on something new and different it's gonna be a child.

Then, I am a child, at heart.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Well, click, miss; click, miss; click, miss; click...got it!...Wait until the two year old flies around on it using a touchscreen; it'll make this very intelligent and amazingly focused kid look like a cave boy. Boogers or touchscreens, makes no difference, toddlers love to touch.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    And I can make a video showing a 3 year old struggling with an iPad. And, yes, I've seen little kids struggle with a first time use of an iPad. Just because they love to touch doesn't mean they don't still need a little help learning how to get around. If learning were that easy, we wouldn't have to train our kids at all. And who needs school?
    Chuck