Star Lounger
    Thanks

Embarrassing no-show Web ads

I work for an ad agency and place ads on websites. Lately I have been complaining to the web site people that my ads are not appearing--banners, text links, etc. They check and assure me that my ads are there. So I tried pulling up the website using different computers--and sure enough, they are. But they don't appear when I pull them up on my main computer.

I am using IE9 and it is fully updated. I have checked eveything I can think of to ensure that I am not blocking ads, cookies, etc. I even went page by page comparing my Internet Options selections with another computer that shows the ads. They are identical--yet mine is still blocking these for some reason.

I don't have any third party ad blockers installed., unless they are part of some other program. If so, I don't see any program that says it does this. This has only occurred in the past couple of weeks and I am stumped. Can anyone offer some ideas?

Thanks
    Maybe the adds don't apply to you, try using different search terms and try again.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I have no clue.
    Do you "Believe"? Do you vote? Please Read:
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    DETAIL in your question promotes DETAIL in my answer.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Any Tracking Protection lists enabled at Tools, Manage Add-Ons, Tracking Protection? Is ActiveX Filtering checked at Tools, Safety? I think you may need to provide an example.

Bruce

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Go through all of the settings in Tools => Internet Options (also available via the Control Panel). Maybe you have scripting (JavaScript) disabled, which most ads use, so set the deafult settings were you can. Alternatively, use Firefox. I don't use Chrome, because it is Google spyware.