New Lounger
    Thanks

Windows 8: reinstall an uninstalled app

I have inadvertently uninstalled the SkyDrive app, and cannot get it back. It is no longer in the list of 'All Apps' Please help

Thank you

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Go into the Store, right click a free area and then choose the Your Apps menu on top. It will show you the apps not installed in your computer (although you can pick other choices from the dropdown). You can then click the app and choose the Install "button" at the bottom, to reinstall it.

Thanks
    You may also choose to install SkyDrive from the Windows Live 2012 desktop app.
    It would just be a simple matter of choosing between what programs the package offers.

The above link is on Paul Thurrott's Supersite for Windows and offers both the web install and traditional installer.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you, Ruirib. That fixed it.
    However I was just reading in Woody's book that the app is quite basic, so thank you also, Clint, I might use the site you suggest as we'll.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Both apps are available from the Windows Store. Just search the store for Skydrive and you will find both.