Star Lounger
    Thanks

Balloon notification keeps appearing

I was going to burn some files onto a DVD and did so. However, since then, when I start my computer, the notification pops us, goes away and then pops up again. Where do I go to stop that from happening?

Thanks
    What does the notification say? What softawre is it related to?
    Run MSconfig, go to the startup tab and look for a related program. Uncheck the box next to it.

Jerry

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    The notification says, "You have files that are ready to burn" or close to that. When I put the new DVD into the drive to burn the files onto it, a menu popped up with several selections, one being to burn the files. I "x" out of it. I went to Nero to burn the files, but it could not locate the Windows 8 file that had been created with the downloaded files. So, I brought up CyberlinkPower2Go and it found the subdirectory and I burned my files to the DVD. I'll bring that program up and see if there is anything there I can turn off. If so, thanks for your info. If not, I'll be back in touch.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Right-click DVD drive; Delete temporary files: Windows 7 - You have files waiting to be burned to disc - Stop Message

Bruce

Thanks
    Bruce beat me to it. That looks like a windows explorer message and his link should fix you up.

Jerry