New Lounger
    Thanks

Outsourcing an Excel project (Excel 97)

Hello all,

The R&D department in my company is looking to outsource a small project that involves sophisticated programatical development of an Excel spreadsheet, e.g. either via macros or VB calls. The project involves populating a sheet with data and inserting dynamic controls such as drop-down list boxes and buttons.
    Anyone who has experience in this field is invited to contact me.

Yoni Raziel
    E&C Medical Intelligence Ltd
    yoni@e-and-c.com
    http://www.e-and-c.com
    Tel: +972-2-5862014 x119

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outsourcing an Excel project (Excel 97)

E&C Ltd needs to develop a couple of controls as part of a larger software project. I am investigating the possibilty of outsourcing this development either in Excel macros/automation called from a VB or C++ program, or doing the whole development in C++ (writing from scratch or utilizing existing controls).
    An intial requirements spec follows. If this project is 'doable' by you, or you want further clarifications, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    1. Grid
    1.1 Selection grid has single / multiple selection of item list, that determines dynamically which content is displayed in subsequent columns.
    1.2 Ability to dynamically receive data and display it appropriately in columns and rows, with headers.
    1.3 Ability to display tree in grid column - collapse, expand and select multiple nodes
    1.4 Paint specified cells in different colors.
    1.5 Enable/ disable specified cells
    1.6 Accept double click in cells
    1.7 Ability to insert edit list box into cell and pre-populate its drop down with data
    1.8 Copy / paste and drag/drop of individual cell data from one to another, with appropriate validity checking.
    1.9 Copy / paste and drag/drop of selected row(s) from one row / table to another, with appropriate validity checking.
    1.10 Ability to dynamically split cells horizontally and vertically.
    1.11 Ability to dynamically merge cells horizontally and vertically.
    1.12 Ability to dynamically hide and display specified cells and cell group.
    Ability to expand and collapse sub-row groups e.g. click on