New Lounger
    Thanks

Help to adjust this Spreadsheet please? :)

Disclaimer: I have no experience with creating documents in Excel, but am trying my best.

I'm trying to create a spreadsheet that I can use to track orders and deliveries. I found a spreadsheet online that is very close to what I need, but I lack the ability to edit it to fit my needs (I've attached that spreadsheet).

What I'm wanting is to have columns in this order: PO# - Order Date Description - Customer Shipped to - % Complete Status . Of course I can edit the order of those columns, but the problem comes with the editing of the formula in the "Status" column, and the producing of the checkmark image.
    We want the green checkmark to show up when the % Complete is at 100%. Other than that we really dont need any checkmarks or Xs to show up. I would like to use the existing green checkmark because it is easy for me to see, at a glance, which orders are complete, and more importantly which ones arent complete.

I'm hoping someone can help. I realize this will probably be very easy for most of you Excel guru's, but when you have no Excel experience it looks quite confusing. I've spent a couple of hours trying to edit this formula and research Excel terminology so that I can understand. In the end I thought it would be a lot easier to ask for your help.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Got it. Working on one other spreadsheet and will post back in I need help with it.