Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2007 download

Hi All,

I have Office 2007 student ed. disks that does not include Outlook. Last year, I bought and downloaded from the MS store Outlook 2007. I had a crash and lost everything and no backup. I do have a Belarc Advisor with the Outlook 2007 license. I am not finding any download sites. Another question is would Outlook 2010 run with 2007. Thanks for your help. Jim

Thanks
    If you downloaded Outlook from the Microsoft store, you should be able to log in and re download it. Your license key will also show there.
    You cannot run two instances of Outlook at the same time.
    Here is a link to the site. Sign in, then use the "Account" drop down menu to retrieve your downloads.

John
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the link and Account information John. It works slick. My problem is they don't recognize any of my email addresses. I have had many hotmail addresses with them trying different things on Skydrive. I can't remember the correct one used during that time. Anyway, they are not very helpful to people driving older models. Today was my first look at Thunderbird. It is very nice if I can get it to do a global inbox. With global inboxes, my problem is fixed and I will also never worry about the download . Thanks again for getting me to a right place. Jim

Lounger
    Thanks
    My problem is solved. I downloaded Thunderbird. I like to keep it simple and clean. I have 5 addresses feeding 1 inbox which is easy with very clean config menus. Builtin RSS feeds keeping me informed. Balloon message alerts. No ads anywhere. No office anything needed. I am very impressed and it's free. Thanks again for your excellent comments on my dilemma. Jim

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a similar problem. I just re-imaged an old Vista laptop. Fortunately it came with a pre-loaded Office 2007, and I just recovered my license key and authorized it. But I cannot find an Outlook download anywhere. The Microsoft site has a ton of Outlook 2007 add-ons, updates, etc, but no base installer. Apparently I didn't buy it from the Microsoft store because it says I never bought anything there. I have the Outlook 2007 key, I just need an installer.

Help?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Anyone? I'd really rather not have to download from some unknown site!!!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I finally found a pointer in this thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...b-63d3eb8d5233

You can download the Outlook 2007 installer from Digital River (Microsoft's official download provider) here:

Outlook 2007: http://msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent..../X12-30152.exe
    Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager: http://msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent..../X13-91410.exe