Thanks

Sorted List of Installed Windows Updates.

Hey Y'all,

Thought some of you might find such a list useful. I've posted the code in the Windows Programming Forum but thought I'd drop a note here since not that many read that forum.
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

VBA Rules!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

Thanks
    Hey Y'all,

Here's the next step.
    The attached Excel Workbook contains code that will run the above PS program then paste in the contents of the latest Windows Secrets Patch-Watch List from the Clipboard {sorry you still have to highlight the Patch-Watch List and Copy it to the clipboard} then import the output from the PS program and match them up so you get an output like this:
    Patch-Watch.JPG

This was an interesting project from a couple of levels and required both home grown code and a couple of modules I found via Google, attribution given in code headers. Even if you're not interested in the output you may find the the downloaded code of use along with a couple of the Excel techniques.
    Attached Files Attached Files

RG

VBA Rules!

Laptop Specs

Thanks
    I'm back again.

Unfortunately I found an error in the workbook above and WS now publishes complete lists on the web. So here's the updated workbook which lets you keep track of it all being 1. The OK to install list, 2. Wait list of untested/questionable patches, 3. The Skip/Optional list, 4. the Windows newsletter current list. Just hit Alt+F8 and run the Main macro and follow the prompts. Don't forget to install the PowerShell program listed above.

Yeah I know nobody else is particularly interested but I didn't want to let the error hang out there.
    Attached Files Attached Files

RG

VBA Rules!

Laptop Specs