New Lounger
    Thanks

facebook privacy

Does anyone know is there any way to know who is using or by which ip address someone is using facebook account?
    Someone saved my images and made another account with same name and profile picture,i reported abuse against that person on facebook but need to do more... I am really annoyed!
    please help

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Although no reply came but i want to share something that may help you..
    As someone made my fake account and i reported abuse against it,I also copied that ip address on original account and asked my friends to report abuse that fake account,As most of them did it today that account got banned and thankfully that account is no longer there..
    So in short i would say it is necessary to lock all your pictures and share it only with your trusted friends