Lounger
    Thanks

Yahoo Mail problems-sending photos

The 'new' (that means not to expect as much as you had before) YM won't allow me to attach more than ONE picture at a time. I used to send FIVE! Mind you, I 'resize' all of my photos (800/1000), but all that you are allowed to send is ONE. If I try to send two, then it crashes, and I have to end up attaching the first one again. Does anybody out there know how to get around this--or are we stuck with what we got? Thanks.

Lounger
    Thanks
    It looks as if I'm going to have to apologize to YM. Fifteen minutes ago I switched from using the Verizon 4620 Jetpack modem to our local CG Wifi (unsecured). I sent an e-mail to myself and attached the same two pictures--NO PROBLEM! So guess who's going to show up in the Verizon store tomorrow a.m.? I'm hoping and praying that a new Jetpack will cure all of this trouble that I've been having. The big hurdle: Verizon will swear up and down that it couldn't be their problem.

Lounger
    Thanks
    Don't waste your time going to one of their stores. Just call (1-800-922-0204) which is Verizon's Tech Support line. YM is still having problems even after calling TS. But I think it is some better. I did notice when when running Speakeasy (upload/download speed), I have 8 or 9 Mbps download speed, BUT the upload results brought up this box: "upload test returned an error trying to read the upload file". I'm thinking that indicates Verizon is the problem.

Lounger
    Thanks
    Don't waste your time going to one of their stores. Just call (1-800-922-0204) which is Verizon's Tech Support line. YM is still having problems even after calling TS. But I think it is some better. I did notice when when running Speakeasy (upload/download speed), I have 8 or 9 Mbps download speed, BUT the upload results brought up this box: "upload test returned an error trying to read the upload file". I'm thinking that indicates Verizon is the problem. I can only send one very small photo in each e-mail and that can take up to 45 sec! Forget trying to send TWO!