New Lounger
    Thanks

Help Creating A Payment Schedule

Hi guys,

Newbie here, I hope I can get the help I need because I have been racking my brain on this and searching a few days now online and nothing.

I am trying to create on Access 03 a payment schedule for our clients, (please see attachment) I would like it to include a few things that can auto populate fields based on term and starting date. am not quite sure how to go about it, I would also need it to be able to display for printing purposes to provide a client with this breakdown for them to keep.
    access pay schedule 3.JPG
    For example:

Term: 36 payments Starting date: 12/25/12

Total Fees Payment Date
    $500 $25 12/25/12
    $475 $25 01/25/13
    and so on

I started this on my main form with out a table simply manipulating the text field boxes (see attachments) but I cant seem to find a way to auto populate fields base on term payments due. access pay schedule 4.JPG
    access pay schedule 2.JPG

New Lounger
    Thanks

Almost 99% Compleate

Hey guys, could use your help here with getting the right expression going, am about 99% done but I cant seem to get it right.

I have attached a zip file of my loan repayment data am working with, I was able to find online and customize it.

But my spreadsheet "Balance" expression under frm.repaymentschedule is not quite adding up correctly. Its suppose to give me the total fee balances, minus monthly installments month after month and show the new balance as its paid down. the expression seems to be off cause the math is not right.

Please any help will be appreciated. Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by avenger619; 2013-01-01 at 23:43.