Thread: ISP changeover

New Lounger
    Thanks

Post ISP changeover

I am currently using Clearwire as my ISP but there are a lot of problems with their technology. So I switched over to Frontier cable. Now I need to change my email addresses to something else before my service to Clear ends. Is there any "easy" way to change addresses to several hundred emails I get without having to go into each email and change my address there? Can they be "forwarded" to another address? Over the years I have accomulated a lot of emails coming in from tech sites, stock sites and real estate sites. I would prefer to keep them rather than going to each site and resubscribing or changing my address. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
    Contact the ISP you are leaving to see what happens with your existing email address, they may offer you a charged option just to maintain your email address.

However, I would recommend getting your own domain and email service so you are not tied to an ISP.

(There is a thread about that here but I can't find it!)

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    I always use independent mail addresses for my "permanent" mail. Something like gmail etc.

cheers, Paul