New Lounger
    Thanks

Error Internet Explorer cannot display webpage

I am running the 32 bit version of IE 9 and am experiencing a frustrating problem. Whenever I try to access www.netflix.com, I immediately get an error that Interent Explorer cannot display webpage. This does not happen on any other web page except for this one. When I run Chrome, Firefox, Maxthon or the 64 bit version of Internet Explorer, I can access the netfix page without any problem. I have tried clearing the browsing history (all items are checked) and it does help a little -- I can get to the log-in page of netflix, however when I try to log in, I get the same message -- Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you.

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    You can try M$ suggestion;http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956196
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Have you tried adding netflix.com as a trusted site?

Bruce