Thanks

Chrome Home Page

Good morning all.

I have installed the latest version of Google Chrome, and I have to say I am impressed. I use Win 8 Pro and was having some issues with the Lounge S/W and IE 10 in both Compatibility Mode and IE 10 mode, but was having a problem finding a happy medium. I tried the latest version of FF and was having problems with FF and my Logitech S/W.

So far both the Desktop version and Win 8 Style version of Chrome are performing very admirably. I am impressed. I have been able to set Chrome to open both of my home pages when I first open Chrome. All is working quite well except:

I can only seem to set up one of my 2 Home Pages when I choose the Home Button. If I say open Chrome with a Bookmark, then wish to go to my Home Pages, I only have one of the 2.

So my question, Is there a way to set more than one URL in the Home Page button of Chrome? I have searched and was unable to find an answer. As most of you know, I do provide a lot of info from searches and do quite a bit of searching, but was unable to find an answer to this question.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    I think you can only set one home page, in this version. You can, however, define multiple pages to be opened on startup, which may make up, at least in part, for that difficulty.

Thanks
    Yea, I already have the multiple pages upon opening, I was just looking for the Home Button to see if changes could be made. Otherwise, so far I have used both the desktop and Win 8 Style versions very effectively. The only thing when using the Win 8 Style version is that to do something else you have to either close the browser (not always the best option) or use the Win key to go back to either the desktop or Win 8 Start Screen to work with something else. This has not been a big deal. The other method, which I will have to get accustomed to doing, is using the upper, left hot corner. Look at that, a feature of Win 8 that might help me navigate easier in Win 8.

The new version of Chrome seems to play very nicely with Win 8. IF Google would allow multiple URLs in the Home Button, that would be very nice.
    Last edited by Medico; 2013-01-19 at 12:13.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy