3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

custom messagebox

Is it possible to customise the default message box to include an icon/image of any sort ? I am designing an app where it is necessary to message the user regulary and an image, along with text will get the message across more easily - users will be school children. If not, am i right to assume that the best alternative to this is to build a form and set the image in the code (or would it be better to build two (each with a different setup)).
    the images represent Yes and No.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: custom messagebox

The only Icon/image that I know of that you can put into a msgbox is the standard question mark, exclamation point, etc that you control with the msgbox parameters. I don't think you can put your own icon/image in a msgbox. Yes, I would use a user form to do this.
    Legare Coleman

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

would you use just one form or one for each response. Is there a performance overhead ?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Overhead, and which to use would depend on exactly what you are doing. If you do not have a lot of formatting that is message dependant, then using a single form is probably what I would do. If each massage requires a lot of different formatting that would have to be done with code for a single form, but could be done at design time with multiple forms, then I would probably use multiple.
    Legare Coleman

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

As it's only replacing a messagebox i need to set the message and the image, form size and number of controls will remain static.
    1 form it is then.
    thanks very much