Banned Member
    Thanks

Talking Happy, Impressed New Win8 End Users

I live in Calgary but, help clients who may be in other cities, Provinces or Countries.

Recently, I have worked remotely, using RA, w/ several clients who were newly installing Windows 8 (before the promo ends). In each case I have given them the Applications window and Desktop Toolbar.

W/out exception, they all are excited to use it w/ those things, very happy w/ Windows 8, impressed w/ it for Features, technology and ease of use. Though familiar w/ 7 & XP and from 40 to 75 years old, they did not find it hard to now understand or enjoy Windows 8.

Even, they heard negative things said or written about the OS yet, after I gave them the above 'tips' & showed them a couple of basics, they like Win8 & don't see why the bad press exists.

Go figure...

Cheers,
    Drew
    Win8Logo.jpg

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    According to the rules recently declared by the moderators, this thread should be moved to Scuttlebutt.

Banned Member
    Thanks
    Sure. Challenging keeping abreast of & in accordance w/ all the rules and declarations. Move it wherever you like. No worries. It's garnered some good response & discussion in other forums wherever it was placed.

Keep smiling.