Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremybarker View Post
    So were there still problems with the Copy2 version you posted yesterday? I was actually lurking in that thread for a while but I thought you'd managed to sort the problem

I've never actually tried to program the CurrentPage setting of a PivotTable before, but a quick google shows that you are not alone having problems with this feature!
    Well... Copy 2 was a bit of a hit and miss I think. I thought that I fixed the validation issue as it worked for me but am not sure if it worked for him though. Changing the code from macro to selection change backfired completely. I'm thinking that this could work for him as long as he is not trying to manipulate pivots in other way than changing cell A1 AND the code is triggered manually (button or something). I wanted to error proof it somehow but "On Error Resume Next" doesn't seem to be the option here, it just gets funny. No idea how to solve this, but if others are having same problem then maybe it is indeed supercomplicated or impossible?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jckplck View Post
    Well... Copy 2 was a bit of a hit and miss I think. I thought that I fixed the validation issue as it worked for me but am not sure if it worked for him though. Changing the code from macro to selection change backfired completely. I'm thinking that this could work for him as long as he is not trying to manipulate pivots in other way than changing cell A1 AND the code is triggered manually (button or something). I wanted to error proof it somehow but "On Error Resume Next" doesn't seem to be the option here, it just gets funny. No idea how to solve this, but if others are having same problem then maybe it is indeed supercomplicated or impossible?
    OK, in that case let's leave this thread if you're happy with the ideas you've got for your original problem, and keep updates to the other thread. If the guy who raised the original request is still having problems I'll have another look and put any updates in his thread!

Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremybarker View Post
    OK, in that case let's leave this thread if you're happy with the ideas you've got for your original problem, and keep updates to the other thread. If the guy who raised the original request is still having problems I'll have another look and put any updates in his thread!
    sure thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12