Banned Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb A Cheat Sheet APP for K/B Commands (Shortcuts)

I just inadvertently found this today. W/ Snap you can run it right beside your desktop. Discover, learn & be glad to know all the Win8 Keyboard Commands (shortcuts) & w/ this right beside you, as you are doing things, it's your cheat sheet to getting them memorized.
    Screenshot (25).JPG

And, indeed, if you look in Store there are several APPs offering insight and instruction, guidance to enlighten you as the use, navigation, understanding, productivity and enjoyment of Windows 8. Do yourself a favour and > Store > Charms > Search and type in Windows 8. Seriously, check it out... MS has put helpful stuff, APPs, there for you about operating Windows 8.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Win8Logo.jpg

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    ROFL!! I remember a generation ago how the Windows guys sneered at us DOS commandos and all our keyboard shortcuts, and how the Word fanboys denigrated WordPerfect and its rich set of keyboard shortcuts. So keyboard shortcuts are back in style, are they?

Banned Member
    Thanks
    For some of us they were never out of style but, (re) bringing them to people's attention & awareness is all good & this is a nice way to introduce Folks to their value. As well the other 'how to negotiate Windows 8' APPs to which, I referred people will or can find very helpful to them as new Windows 8 End Users.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Win8Logo.jpg

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Many Thanks

Drew,
    This is overdue. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your contributions. Perhaps you missed your calling and should have been a teacher! "Happy Trails To You"

Rich

Banned Member
    Thanks
    My goodness, Rich, thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone in this forum has ever said to me.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Win8Logo.jpg