3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Prior postings in Spreadsheets

I began a posting in Spreadsheets on June 8, 2010 titled "Merging information between Excel files" with the primary responder to me being tfspry (senior member). I cannot find it through a search and I need to follow up with another scenario to my situation. It would be much easier to not have to repeat all that has been done do date (which, by the way, has worked great until my boss wants to change things up this year. He doesn't understand the capabilities/limitations with programs). So my first step is to see if you can find the thread to the post from 2010 so I can just continue from there. I see there are posts from that far back and don't know why I can't find mine. Any help is MUCH appreciated. Thank you. And by the way, is there a way to find my postings using my user name? I thought I did that before but can't remember how I did it. When I tried it today, it brought up just a couple of posts unrelated to this request.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Okay, I found the thread! I will post to it and send it along.

Thanks
    I have lost stuff before in Excel spreadsheets, when somehow a row got hidden. If you look at the row numbers on the left side, you will see if any numbers are missing, and you can then un-hide the missing rows.

To unhide a hidden row, select a group of rows which includes the hidden one, right click, and choose Unhide.