New Lounger
    Thanks

Duplicate email windows 7/Windows live and live mail

I'm not sure when it happened, but its getting old.
    I have duplicate email. I orginally started with "live.com"
    I got this new laptop in the fall (2012). Is it beacuse Windows Live essentials is loaded as a program?
    I don't use any of the other like messenger....or what ever else.
    Should I remove Windows Live essentials from running program?
    Will I loose exsisting folders I have saved?

Lately i have used hot mail...which updated me to Outlook, and I have no duplicates there.
    Suggestions and directions welcome.

Thanx
    sassysaucer

Thanks
    Hi sassysaucer,
    WSL.JPG

I suggest using Windows Live Mail 2012 http://www.filehippo.com/download_windows_live_mail/
    then set it up like this:-
    -
    Get a Microsoft Account, i.e. a Hotmail.com account, or the latest version called Outlook.com, and use it to sign-in to WLM. Store all your contacts in your Hotmail.com or Outlook.com account, using .CSV file format to export / import them.

Set the account/s you use to be accessible using POP. My Gmail messages are archived when accessed with POP, so I never lose them unless I delete them. IMAP can also be enabled if you need it to access your account using other applications.

WLM can send / receive from any account, using as many as you need, and you don't have to manually input mail addresses when sending an Email if signed-in.

On signing-in to WL Mail, it will add your Hotmail / Outlook account. When all it's folders have been downloaded, it can safely be removed if you don't want it. Now your account can be added.
    George's PC Specs. / Laptop. Desktop.