Thread: Need App help

Thanks

Need App help

I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask anyone that is using either a Windows 7.5, or 7.8 phone to do a little detective work.
    I recently upgraded to an HTC 8X Windows 8 phone. I had an app on my other phone called Golf Times. As the name implies, I could book my T-Times through that app. It used GolfNow.com data, but was not affliated with GolfNow.com.
    I was able to download the app to my Windows Phone 8, and it works perfectly. Problem is that last night my son went to download it and it is not available for the Windows Phone 8.
    I would like some contact information, and have done a Bing, but nothing came up.
    So, if you have a Windows Phone 7.5 or 7.8, would you mind terribly finding that app and passing the contact info to me?

Thanks
    John
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 925 Posts
    Does not show up on my WP 7.5 device.

Joe

Thanks
    Ok, thanks Joe. Was able to find some contact data for them and have sent an e-mail.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    E-mail appears to be non active Well drats!
    Thanks John