New Lounger
    Thanks

Error in MSExcel 2007

Sir,

Whenever I direct click the MSexcel 2007 file, I receive message "There was problem in sending the command to Program" . I uninstall the MSoffice 2007 and again install it but problem still persist. Can anyone give me solution for this.
    Thanking you

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Hi

When you double-click an Excel workbook in Windows Explorer, a dynamic data exchange (DDE) message is sent to Excel, instructing it to open the workbook that you double-clicked.

It looks like your Excel2007 has "Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) " checkbox set.

If the Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) setting is selected, Excel ignores DDE messages sent to it by other programs. As a result, the DDE message sent to Excel by Windows Explorer is ignored, and Excel does not open the workbook that you double-clicked.
    To fix it:
    1.Open Excel2007 and click the Microsoft Office blob Button in the top left-hand corner, and then click Excel Options.
    2.Click Advanced, and clear the "Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) check box" in the General area.
    3.Click OK.

let us know if this fixes it for you

zeddy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zeddy For This Useful Post:

Maudibe (2013-02-18)