2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Angry Clickfree C6 storage device problems

Does anyone experience problems with their Clickfree C6 device,and after much more problems with the Storage Appliance Company(manufacturer of the device).They are treating me atrociously!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    I only have the ClickFree transformer dongles (DVD and USB) and use my own drives. Are you having a problem with the ClickFree software or is it more a problem with seeing and working with the drive maybe? Are you using the stock connection between the drive and the PC? The only problem I ever had is when I connected an additional extension between the ClickFree transformer and and the PC, it could not properly read the backup drive.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Clickfree C6 problem

Hi,
    My problem is simple:the C6 device(1TB storage promised)that I bought never worked.The company refuses to change it or honor guarantee.Better Business Bureau 1 letter was not even answered,the second has a last response date March 4.Not likely either.The story is much longer,gone on for months and over 20 e-mails,telephone calls,chat sessions to company didn't help.I was just wondering,do they treat everybody like this?(That is the "Storage Appliance Company-manufacturer of all kinds of Clickfree devices).

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Ah, my products purchased from them have worked fine so I wouldn't have any personal experience with their customer service. Did you ever try spreading your tale of poor service on Twitter? I hear all the time of companies monitoring Twitter for mentions and responding very quickly to customer concerns so as not to get a bad reputation, deserved or not.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    So far I have resisted joining either Facebook or Twitter,but if they do not respond to Better Business Bureau's second letter(deadline March 4),and BBB doesn't tell me to do otherwise,I intend to join Twitter and write down this sordid experience(that is costing me money and lots of nervous energy)there,as well as all the Forums I ever had contact with.Their post sale service is unacceptable(in my case for sure).I am stuck with a device that I paid good money for(about 140 dollars)and it is a piece of junk(doesn't work).Others maybe OK-no idea,but mine is junk.
    Thanks for you interest and show of concern to my case!!!