New Lounger
    Thanks

Cant access internet

My connection says that I'm connected to the router and not the internet but I can ping www.google.com and after I do it says that I'm connected to the internet but neither Firefox or IE will load a webpage. I've connected it straight to the router via ethernet and downloaded Windows updates, which I can't do via wireless either. It was working fine then i recently connected to a guest network and after that it hasn't worked correctly. I've tried TCP/IP reset and msconfig and neither of these fixes worked. I haven't personally tried to delete the wireless and reinstall it but my roommate who is admin to our internet says he did that and that hasn't worked either though I will try it personally. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Thanks
    It is easy to "delete and reinstall the wireless", or more precisely, to disconnect from and reconnect to the wireless network:

Right click on the Network icon in the system tray and choose Open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Manage Wireless Networks.
    You will now see a list of the networks you have connected to, including your own router.
    Right click on your own router's listing, and choose Remove Network. Click Yes to confirm.
    Close all windows that you have opened.
    Now click on the Network icon in the system tray, find your router in the list, and connect to it.

Hopefully this will clear up the connection problem.