2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Juno Webmail Spam

Within the last two or three weeks I have started to experience a couple dozen or more spam emails a day. I have been using Juno from the time it was free and have never experienced such an invasion. It is not practical for me to limit email to only certain addresses and there is a limit to the number of blocks I can use.

I wonder whether any other subscribers to Juno Netmail have experienced this and is there any way to block these intrusions? Juno does not seem to want to block email from a number of advertisers who are flooding me with spam.

Thanks
    I have Juno, and I don't get very much spam. In fact, I have used Juno as my "junk" email address at times, so it is surprising that I don't get more spam than I do.

I have very thoroughly gone through the emails I have received and reported undesired ones as spam. And it seems to have worked very well.

I think that if you do the same, the problem should clear up or greatly reduce.

Good luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjimphelps For This Useful Post:

PCLearner (2013-03-14)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I send several spams a day to Juno spam lately and more sometimes. However, one of the biggest spammers they say they cannot block as some may want its ads. I have to seriously doubt anyone wants ad after ad. A couple a day I can handles but 20 to 30 - too much.