3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Another "feature" with Office 2013 (Outlook)

On top of the fugly shades of gray color scheme that Office 2013 has, Outlook only shows "today" in the To Do list. Outlook 2007 used to show multiple events upcoming. Office 2010 I never used so don't know.

Why would MS remove multiple events from showing in the To Do list?

Kevin

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Microsoft knows best; resistance is futile: To-Do Bar Calendar functionality in Outlook 2013

Sign the petition: Outlook 2013 To-Do Bar Appointments with only one Day?

Bruce

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the links.

I did follow one tip from the petition link and now run Outlook 2007 instead of 2013. I have to admit that I find the color scheme (or lack thereof) a huge deficit for the Office 2013 products. The removal of upcoming calendar events is almost as serious a loss as the color scheme debacle.

I would have assumed that installing Office 2013 would have removed Office 2007 but apparently not (I guess I should have looked but didn't - I work mostly from shortcuts on the Quick Launch area so didn't really too closely at the Programs Menu until this morning). For me, that is a win as the screen in Outlook 2007 looks so much better than the 2013 version. I feel that I don't need sunglasses anymore <g>.

Regards,

Kevin

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    To the moderator that closed the thread on Word Processing...thanks...I realized that I had posted this on the wrong page after I posted it. Double posting wasn't deliberate, just my mistake.