2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Bookmark Toolbar keyboard shortcut to open bookmark from the toolbar

(Firefox 18.0.1)

Hi -
    Is there a keyboard shortcut to open an item on the Bookmark Toolbar? I want to avoid assigning a keyword in Properties. I know how to maneuver amongst them once opened. I am looking for a keyboard way to open them.

(The extension Bookmark Short keys is under ‘preliminary reviewed’)

Thank you.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Try 'Ctrl+B' opens a bar on left to navigate to all bookmarks
    Clive

All typing errors are my own work and subject to patents pending. Except errors by the spell checker. And that has its own patients.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you Clive. I know about the sidebar but that still requires 2 actions. The Toolbar 'only' requires one action - to click on the particular Bookmark. And that's what I'm after via the keyboard.

Before I posted a did a long search for this and got nowhere, so I guess at this point this cannot be done.

I do thank you for your posting!

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Cool

To do what you want would be nearly impossible especially if you have a lot of bookmarks in the toolbar. You would need a different key combo for each bookmark could add up to tens of key combos. Otherwise how is the comp to know which bookmark to open. Much easier and quicker to just click on the bookmark in toolbar which is only one click.
    Clive

All typing errors are my own work and subject to patents pending. Except errors by the spell checker. And that has its own patients.