2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

right-click blues

Everything is fine, stuff comes up fast nothing is unresponsive Unless I right click on a folder or file then the little wheel spins for at least a full minute once that happens and I get the menu everything is fast again.
    Terry

Thanks
    Is this a wireless mouse? If so, how old is the battery. If not, does it have its own software?
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Your context menu most likely has some corruption or an item is not linking properly to the target promptly. You might try CCleaner and look at the context menu items and disable any that have been added recently (or all of them), see if the delay goes away, and if it does, selectively enable again until you find the culprit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to F.U.N. downtown For This Useful Post:

brino (2013-03-20)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It took me a while to find it. Nothing is new. I'll selectively disable stuff and let you know what happens. Right clicking always ends up working. One other little flukey thing is often opens and dies the first time out opening it a second time always works.