Thanks

Outlook Syncing interemittent

I'm not sure if this should be here, or in the Outlook forum, so please feel free to move.
    I'm noticing more and more, that my WP8 e-mail (@msn, and @live) are not syncing completely with Outlook 2007 on my computer. Here is what is going on:

I generally receive my email on my phone before I receive it on my computer. When I read an e-mail on my phone, it is automatically marked as read, and then I will move it to the appropriate inbox folder. Sometimes however I will just select a bunch of emails, and mark them all as read, if I'm not that interested in them, then move them to their appropriate inbox folder.
    Either way, when my Outlook updates from the server, the e-mails may or may not be in their appropriate folder, or they may or may not be marked as read. Quite honestly I can't tell you how long this has been going on, whether or not it was doing this on my older WP 7.5 phone.
    I have tried bumping the time between updates but even that didn't seem to help.

Thanks
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    This is most likely not an Outlook issue. It is more likely a synch issue with your phone and the email accounts. Last week there was an issue with the Microsoft email services. I thought that it was resolved. Have you tried restarting the phone?

Joe

Thanks
    thanks Joe.
    I am doing that as I write

Joe
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    sorry for not getting back to you Joe, but restarting the phone didn't seem to help.
    I have posted in the Windows Phone forum to see what they have to say.

thanks
    Thanks John