Thanks

Catalyst full screen

Well guys, probably a simple answer to this but it eludes me...

When streaming to my TV in full screen I would like to make some adjustments to the picture on my TV but have to go out of full screen to run Catalyst which makes it difficult to see the changes I am making on my TV because the video is not full screen..

Is there a way to have Catalyst to open and remain on top when viewing a movie full screen so I can make changes ?

Or, is there a way to view full screen and have my task bar showing so I can launch Catalyst..

As you all know, when in full screen there are no task bar and tray icons showing.

Thanks....
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    You can start CCC using the Windows key and arrow keys to navigate but I'm sure that will result in it starting in the background of a full screen display. If the restore size of the window was the same as full screen then it would show but you're probably streaming from a subscription service? If so that flexibility may not be available and I doubt there is any Always on top setting you could disable, like there often is in regular media players.

However all of that may be moot if you can just make TV adjustment with the remote and use settings native to the TV. Is there some reason you can't or don't want to use those?

Thanks
    Thanks..
    I just tried using the windows key and I can then run Catylyst on top of the full screen...

Thanks for the tip...I knew it was something simple..

And no, it isn't a subscription service..
    Just a court trial I am watching that a is being streamed live and I watch it on my TV..

The only adjustments I wanted to make was the brightness etc..
    I didn't want to use my TV controls because my TV picture is fine...

It was just my video card controls I wanted to tweak a little..
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"