Thanks

MSFT, what have you done to Live Calendar and why?

Dear Microsoft,
    I use the Live Calendar daily, as I am sure many do. Yesterday I opened it to discover you took something that was easy on the eye, easy to use, easy to navigate to other calendars, and IMHO Totally Screwed it up?
    What audience are you after? Pre School? This looks awful!
    Even though it only took my old brain a few minutes to find the other calendars (had to click on the gear) What is up with that? Please revert back.
    How do you expect to compete with anyone when you take a good product and turn into something a 5 year old would like.

Just my $.02 worth

Thanks
    John
    Last edited by t8ntlikly; 2013-04-04 at 09:29.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Don't think you will have any luck... but other opinions seem to be more positive:

http://winsupersite.com/outlookcom/o...dar-experience

I still have the old interface, but I don't use it much. I use Outlook or the calendar in my Windows Phone.
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Thanks
    I use both my Outlook calendar, as well as the one on my phone. Since I cannot see a shared calendar on the "Outlook Today" screen like I would like to, I generally open the SkyDrive (Outlook.com) calendar. The other day I saw the new design that your link showed. I'm sorry, I like the old interface! I suppose though that after a while I'll get used to it!....
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 1,069 Posts
    I agree, it looks dumbed down. I am not a great fan of these latest designs.
    Rui
    -------
    R4