New Lounger
    Thanks

Exclamation Need Access database for employee data

hello every one ,

I need Access employee database to find employees data easily

Example:- when i type the employee code it shows every thing about this employee like (name-department-joining date) etc ...

after that i can edit this data and add other data like daily production ..

thanks alot

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Most of the small business accounting packages will do this. I'll bet there are open source alternatives. Time to search the web.

cheers, Paul

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    How much do you want to pay for it?
    Mark Liquorman
    See my website for Tips & Downloads and for my Liquorman Utilities.

New Lounger
    Thanks

More to this than meets the eye

When you are thinking of using Microsoft Access or any database to track employees or anything else, you must consider several factors. Not the least of which is who is going to maintain this database down the road. By maintenance, I am referring to the creation of new and different queries and reports to say nothing of the fact that you might have to add new fields to the various tables contained in the database.

Unless you are looking for the barest bones of a database that is nearly 100% inflexible and either cannot or will not ever be changed, then you have to get in touch with someone who is familiar with Microsoft Access and work with them to develop a system specification for the proposed database and a contract to design, create, test, debug, and most importantly, maintain your database.

If you are a do-it-yourself kind of person, or if you know someone (perhaps one of your employees) who would like to learn how to work with Microsoft Access or any other software package for that matter, then I highly recommend the subscription-based training that is available at www.lynda.com as a training source. I am a long-time subscriber there and I was able to learn how to use Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, and a number of other packages as well as further enhance my knowledge of various versions of Microsoft Access that I use to support some of the databases I created and maintain. I am not an employee of Lynda.com nor do I receive any kind of remuneration for recommending that web site.