New Lounger
    Thanks

Which Windows 8 tablet?

This is my first post in the Windows Secrets Lounge. I want to get a Windows 8 tablet sometime in 2013. I was going to get a Surface Pro but then none were available the day they came out. Some disappointed customers on the Surface blog mentioned waiting for the Lenovo Helix due out later in the spring
    (possibly next week?). I read about it and it looks wonderful although rather expensive. Now I see a lot of talk about Haswell-based tablets appearing later in 2013. The Dell XPS 18 due to come out this spring also looks interesting. My current Windows 7 desktop (upgraded from Vista in 2009) is going on 6 years old. I want to be able to do everything I can do on my Windows 7 computer on this tablet (like run Office) plus get the tablet experience as well as the desktop performance. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I appreciate your input.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Don't own one, but if I had to choose, I would take a close look at the Lenovo Yoga: http://www.trustedreviews.com/lenovo-yoga_Laptop_review
    Rui
    -------
    R4