New Lounger
    Thanks

How To Calculate Page Of Pages In MS ACCESS

I've read some posts with methods to calculate the total pages per group to show in report. Until now it is not giving me what I need. I am building a report to print pages to later on use an OMR codes to automatically put these report in envelopes. All this depending on how many pages per group should be printed. I have manage so far do create the page in the footer but not the total pages per group. Also I need to print the page number in the header. For some reason the header page is not being printed correctly.

Is there a simple way to calculate the page number and also how many pages per group? And also to print the page number in the header of the group correctly?

Thanks for the help and also any suggetions are welcome.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie55 View Post
    ... Is there a simple way to calculate the page number and also how many pages per group? And also to print the page number in the header of the group correctly?

Thanks for the help and also any suggetions are welcome.
    The short answer is no - it involves writing some VBA code that gets executed in the On Format event that is somewhat involved if you want to track the number of pages in a group. What you might consider doing is revising your report to print a single group at a time, and have some logic that prints the entire report a group at a time from a form.
    Wendell

Thanks
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach (Access Information here)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    "If technology doesn't work for people, then it doesn't work."