New Lounger
    Thanks

Problems Moving Eudora 7.1 From Windows 7 Ult to Windows 8 Home

I used the Eudora setup file to set it up on the new computer. Then I copied over all of the files from my program directory on my Win 7 Ultimate to my Win 8 computer. When I start Eudora everything is there ( many, many mailboxes, personalities, signatures, etc. except the In, Out, Junk and Trash files are empty. I used this procedure for moving Eudora whenever I upgraded computers. Can anyone help me with this?

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I do not have any experience using Eudora but since no one has responded yet, I am wondering if you have consulted the pdf in the link below:
    http://www.eudora.com/download/eudor...ser_Manual.pdf

Rich

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I had lookedat that but I didn't see anything that fixed the problem. All of my mailboxes contain data. The In, Out, Junk and Trash are the original mailboxes when the program is installed and even though I copied all of the files from my original compute those mailboxes are still blank.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I finally found a workaround. The In, Out .toc and .mbx files contained the correct number of bytes. I copied them to my desktop snd rensimed them Old Inbox and Old OutBox. I then copied them to my Eudora folder and when I started Eudora I had two new mailboxes with those names and all my data.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Glad you got it sorted out.

Rich