Thanks

Re: Setting a wrap-round width (FP 2002)

I think the problem is with the width of your divider graphics:
    ( <p align="center">[img]_themes/tidepool-nhmesg-02/bd10358_.gif[/img]</p>)
    just above "How we are funded" and "Who are we?"
    These are fixed-width graphics and I think that is where the screen is 'clipping'.
    You could try putting in horizontal lines - not as pretty, but self-adjusting.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Setting a wrap-round width (FP 2002)

I have a problem with my first web site where different parts stop wrapping at different minimum window widths.
    Have a look at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.nhmesg.org.uk>http://www.nhmesg.org.uk</A> and alter the width of the browser window and see where parts stop wrapping at relatively large width, and the horizontal scroll bar appears.
    How do I make things consistent so that the minimum window can be smaller before the scroll bar appears?

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Leif...

I can see this in the HTML, but if I double-click on the line in FrontPage Normal view, it shows "100 percent of window" (albeit greyed out).
    In the Help box I typed "separator" the selected "How to add a line to a web page". In the 3rd item, clicking on "How?" shows how to adjust the line properties. However, I use the theme line, so I can only change the alignment. So how does anyone change the width setting of a themed line to a % of window width? It seems as if the instructions under item 3 don't work, or is the Help instructions wrong?

It seems as if the easiest solution maybe to midify the GIF image to a reduced width!

Thanks

I'm not sure you can set the width of a graphic to be a % of the page width.
    The Horizontal line is a different animal and can be set to a proportion of the page and will adjust accordingly.

Hold on....just had a play...

Try editing the HTML to:

<p align="center">[img]_themes/tidepool-nhmesg-02/bd10358_.gif[/img]</p>

instead of width "600"